(Eagle News)—For Senate President Tito Sotto, the matrix recently released by the Palace was best described as President Rodrigo Duterte’s “asar list.”
“Ang tawag nila destabilization. Ako ang tawag ko dun, asar,” Sotto said in an interview over GMA’s radio dzbb on Thursday, May 9.
Sotto made the comment, as he noted there was no need to probe the newly-released matrix–which included athletes Gretchen Ho and Hidilyn Diaz—anymore.
The Palace had earlier released two other matrices which included personalities such as Neri Colmenares, Ellen Tordesillas, Carlos Zarate, Maria Ressa, among others.
Majority of those in the matrices have denied the allegations.
On Wednesday, May 8, President Duterte said he was not interested in pursuing cases against the personalities in the matrices.
“Lalabas din ang totoo,” the President had said.