(Eagle News)–Some roads in Metro Manila have been scheduled to undergo road reblocking and repair.
The Department of Public Works and Highways said the maintenance work was scheduled from Friday, May 31, at 11 p.m., to Monday, June 3, at 5 a.m.
Below are the road portions that are slated to undergo the repair:
- southbound from Monte de Piedad to Aurora Boulevard Service Road, 3rd lane from sidewalk
- southbound at corner of New York Street, 1st lane from the sidewalk
- southbound at corner of Bansalangin Street fronting Shell, 3rd lane from center island
- southbound from Magallanes to Baclaran bus stop, outer lane
- southbound from Magallanes to Alabang bus stop, outer lane
- southbound fronting Market Market, outermost lane
- southbound beside U-turn slot near Market Market
- northbound at intersection of Five Star bus terminal, 1st and 2nd lane from sidewalk, intermittent section
- northbound fronting Novaliches Plaza Mall, 1st lane from sidewalk