(Eagle News)–Several Metro Manila roads are scheduled to undergo road reblocking and repair, the Department of Public Works and Highways said.
The DPWH said the following are undergoing repair and reblocking since Friday, Sept. 13, at 11 p.m.:
- southbound from Bansalangin to North Avenue (U-turn slot), 5th lane from sidewalk
- southbound from Magallanes-Baclaran bus stop to Magallanes-Alabang bus stop, outer lane
- northbound from Main Avenue to P. Tuazon tunnel, 1st lane from sidewalk
- southbound near Market Market
- northbound after C.P. Garcia Street, truck lane
A. Bonifacio Avenue
- northbound near Selecta Drive, 1st lane from sidewalk
Batasan/San Mateo Road
- northbound fronting Petron, 1st lane from center island
- eastbound from Salvia Street to before Belfast Road, outer lane
- eastbound after Maharlika Street, 8th lane from outer sidewalk
General Luis Street
- westbound from Rebisco Road to SB Diversion Road
- southbound fronting Palar Village
The DPWH said the reblocking and repair will end on Monday, Sept. 16, at 5 a.m.
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes.