(Eagle News)–The Senate bets in the winning circle held on to their rankings in the Senate race as of Friday night, with 97.97 percent of nationwide election returns already canvassed based on partial and unofficial results from the Commission on Elections transparency server.
Reelectionist senator Cynthia Villar was still at the top of the list, with 25,057,032 votes as of 9:53 p.m.
She was followed by another reelectionist Grace Poe, who got 21,875,544 votes so far.
Bong Go held on to third place, with 20,386,277 votes, more than the 19,589,496 votes of Pia Cayetano, who was in fourth place.
Below are the other Senate bets in the winning circle:
5. Bato dela Rosa – 18,740,339 votes
6. Sonny Angara – 18,007,008 votes
7. Lito Lapid – 16,845,516 votes
8. Imee Marcos – 15,697,588 votes
9. Francis Tolentino – 15,318,887 votes
10. Bong Revilla – 14,503,134 votes
11. Koko Pimentel – 14,502,937 votes
12. Nancy Binay – 14,419,564 votes
In thirteenth place was JV Ejercito, with 14,194,146 votes, and in fourteenth Bam Aquino, with 14,061,642 votes.
The 97.97 percent of nationwide ERs translate to 86,069 of 87,851 ERs, or 46,796,764 of 63,662,481 registered voters.