(Eagle News)—Water services have been restored in some areas serviced by Manila Water in Quezon City, Pasig and Mandaluyong.
Below is a list based on Manila Water’s tweet:
- Number 19 Lakeview, Brgy. Bagong Ilog, Pasig
- Felpris Compound, Number 1 Lakeview, Brgy. Bagong Ilog, Pasig
- Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig
- Valle Verde 1, Brgy. Ugong, Pasig
- Kawilihan Village, Brgy. Bagong Ilog, Pasig
- Barangka Itaas, Mandaluyong
According to the water concessionaire, these major hospitals in Quezon City also have access to water but tankers have been placed on standby:
- Lung Center of the Philippines
- Philippine Blood Center
- St. Luke’s Medical Center
- East Avenue Medical Center
- Philippine Heart Center
- Philippine Children’s Hospital
- Veterans Memorial Medical Center
- Quirino Memorial Medical Center
- National Kidney Transplant Institute
Manila Water said it may take longer for water to reach elevated areas.
It also advised residents to wait for water to flow from the faucet until the water becomes clear.
Manila Water said water discoloration was normal when pressure and supply adjustments are done.