(Eagle News)—The rankings of senatorial bets in the winning circle were unchanged on Friday afternoon, with 97.88 percent of nationwide election returns canvassed, based on partial and unofficial results from the Commission on Elections transparency server.
As of 2:02 p.m., reelectionist Senator Cynthia Villar still led the pack with 25,039,000 votes, followed by another reelectionist senator, Grace Poe, with 21,863,184 votes.
Bong Go was still in third place, with 20,364,534 votes.
Below are the other bets who have so far made it to the winning circle:
4. Pia Cayetano- 19,575,810 votes
5. Bato dela Rosa- 18,719,479 votes
6. Sonny Angara- 17,994,206 votes
7. Lito Lapid- 16,833,051 votes
8. Imee Marcos – 15,686,409 votes
9. Francis Tolentino- 15,301,682 votes
10. Bong Revilla- 14,489,462 votes
11. Koko Pimentel- 14,486,566 votes
12. Nancy Binay- 14,409,409 votes
In thirteenth place was JV Ejercito, with 14,183,232 votes, followed by Bam Aquino in fourteenth place with 14,054,673 votes.
Jinggoy Estrada is in fifteenth place, with 11,268,293 votes but he has already conceded defeat.
The 97.88 percent of canvassed nationwide ERs translate to 85,992 ERs of 87,851 ERs or 46,758,023 of 63,662,481 registered voters.