(Eagle News)–Peter Joemel Advincula is now out of Camp Crame.
Advincula left the police headquarters on Saturday, May 25, at 1:15 p.m., a day after he completed posting bail for the cases filed against him.
On Friday, Philippine National Police Chief Oscar Albayalde said Advincula first posted an P18,000 bail for an estafa case.
Later in the day, he posted bail for the remaining six counts of estafa he faces at a Baguio court.
Albayalde said, however, that Advincula, who had been admitted to a hospital after complaining of dizziness, would have to wait for clearance from a doctor before he could avail of his temporary liberty.
According to the PNP, Albayalde left Camp Crame accompanied by his brother.
“He left without a formal request for security,” the PNP said.
Albayalde has claimed he was the “Bikoy” in the “Ang Totoong Narco-list” videos which implicated President Rodrigo Duterte, his family and some allies in the illegal drug trade.
Following his surrender on Wednesday afternoon, Advincula held a press conference and said all that was said in the videos were lies aimed at ousting Duterte and discrediting his longtime aide, Bong Go, who was running for a Senate seat at that time.
He said Senator Antonio Trillanes IV, the Liberal Party and other members of the opposition were behind the videos, which were shot in a convent.
Trillanes, LP and other members of the opposition have denied the allegations.