(Eagle News) — Over 8,000 candidates are slated to take the bar examinations this November, the Supreme Court announced on Thursday, Oct. 31.
Th SC said the 8245 candidates are expected to take the exams on all four Sundays of November at the University of Sto. Tomas in Espana, Manila.
According to the High Court, ten buses from the SC shall be available to transport examinees and personnel on duty to the venue from several pick-up points on examination day.
Boarding, the SC said, shall be on a first-come first-serve basis.
The buses, the SC said, will be stationed in the following areas at 4:30 a.m. and will leave at 5 a.m.:
- Quezon City Memorial Circle (two buses)
- Park and Ride, Lawton, Manila (one bus)
- SC compound, Taft Avenue (two buses)
- Edsa Magallanes flyover (beneath the flyover), Pasay (two buses)
- Greenbelt and Glorietta, Ayala Center, Makati (two buses)
- Marikina Sports Complex (one bus)
“To avail of this service, they must present their notice of admission, gate pass and/or identification cards, as the case may be, to the bus driver before being allowed to board,” the SC said.
The SC said if there is flooding inside UST, SC commuter vans shall also be available at each examination building to shuttle the examinees and personnel to Osmena and Arellano drives on Espana Boulevard, where the buses will be parked.
The following are the drop-off points:
- QC Memorial Circle
- Park and Ride
- SC premises
- Edsa Magallanes flyover in Pasay
- Ayala Center in Makati (Glorietta and Greenbelt)
- Marikina Sports Complex