(Eagle News)—The Department of Transportation has suspended six private emission testing centers.
In a Facebook post, the DOTr said the following were suspended for alleged falsification of test results:
1. Cotabato Emission Diagnostic Testing Center – Midsayap, Quezon Ave., Poblacion 8, Midsayap
2. Blue Circle Private Emission Testing Center – 2nd East Extension, Tubo, Iligan City
3. B and B Emission Test Center – B1 Sasa Commercial Center, Km. 11, Sasa, Davao City
4. Palomino Private Emission Test Co. – Zone 1, Bantiles, Bugo, Cagayan de Oro City
5. Alfonso Lista Emission Testing Center – Sta. Maria Alfonso Lista, Ifugao
6. MDS Emission Testing Center – Baloc, Sto. Domingo, Nueva Ecija
The DOTr said the suspension order, which was issued on March 13, was effective for 90 days.
The DOTr said copies of the suspension order were also served to the test center’s IT service provider, “which shall be subject to the same penalties should it disregard the said order by continuing to process any data transmitted by such PETCs.”