From February 2015, Chris Dercon, Director of the Tate Modern in London, will guide the online course Managing the Arts: Marketing for Cultural Organizations for practicing and aspiring cultural managers. Developed by theGoethe-Institut in cooperation with Leuphana University of Lüneburg, the Mentored Open Online Course (MOOC) will be available worldwide for free for interdisciplinary further training.
- Beginning of registration: 15 January 2015
- Course begin: 19 February 2015
- Course end: 28 May 2015
- Instructors: 17
- Cultural institutions: 4
- Group size of each team: 5 maximum
- Course phases and assignments: 6
- Total length of the teaching videos: 10 hours
- Number of teaching videos: 150
- Time required for certificate: 150 hours
To enroll in the course please use the following link: Registration MOOC
For more information you may consider also our event page: Managing the Arts
If you need more information or have other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.