More than 500 families were affected by a fire in Sitio Camansi, San Miguel, Cebu.
The Philippine Coast Guard was dismayed with the decision of the Department of Justice when it filed a homicide case against 8 PCG personnel involved in the Balitan Channel incident.
A low-pressure area entered the Philippine Area of Responsibility in Mindanao resulting in scattered rain showers in Eastern Visayas and Mindanao.
Presidential Communications Operations Office Secretary Sonny Coloma said that the government, in particular, the Department of Energy, is on top of the electric supply problem. This is in response to Manny Pangilinan’s statement saying that Manila may suffer rotational brownouts if the government is not ready for the scheduled maintenance of electrical plants.
MANILA, Philippines — Nielson Pangan, this year’s bar topnotcher, describes himself as “just an average student” who prayed a lot. The 27-year old law graduate of the University of the Philippines College of Law topped the 2013 Bar Exams, besting 1,174 other examinees who passed the exams with a grade of 85.80 percent. When his friends started calling him up to congratulate him, Pangan said he thought it was just a joke at first. But […]
Eagle News Update: Exclusive Interview with Atty. Nielson Pangan, Topnotcher of 2013 Bar Examination
The topnotcher of the 2013 Bar Examination, Atty. Nielson Pangan, is a professor of New Era University College of Business Administration. Here is the exclusive interview with Neah Mangawang.
Supreme Court Released The Top 10 Bar Exam Passers at around 12 in the afternoon on March 18, 2014. Nielson G. Pangan from the University of the Philippines (UP) tops the 2013 Bar Examinations with a grade of 85.8%. Out of more than 5,000 examiners, 1,174 aspiring lawyers passed the exams, comprising 22.18% of the examinees. The Top 10 Bar Exam Passers are as follows: 1st Place: Nielson Pangan from University of the Philippines, 85.80% […]
The Supreme Court today announced the results of the 2013 bar examinations. Out of 5, 292 examinees, only 1,174 or 22.18% passed the exams with Nielson Pangan of University of the Philippines topping the list with a score of 85.80% The announcement was made by 2013 Bar chairman and Supreme Court Associate Justice Arturo Brion. He said the 2013 bar exam passing rate was 22.18 percent which is significantly higher than the 17.76 pecent passing rate in […]
The long wait of 5,593 law graduates of who took the Bar Examination in October 2013 in UST for 4 weeks is finally over. The exams covered political law, labor law, civil law, taxation, commercial law, criminal law, remedial law and ethics. 80% of the exam is made up for essay- type questions while the remaining 20% is consisted of multiple choice questions Supreme Court announced that they will release the bar exam passers on […]
PNP arrested the anew notorious car theft gang in an operation inside the residence of his in-law in Caloocan City. Salvatierra car napping group is the most wanted car theft gang in Metro Manila, Bulacan and Pampanga since 2010. According to PNP, Salvatierra group took the former Senator Aquino Pimentel’s vehicle in 2012. Joemel Salvatierra was arrested Monday night by Caloocan City policemen for illegal possession of fire arms. This is the third arrest of […]
Manila, Philippines – Department of Justice Secretary Leila De Lima visits NBP to personally investigate the ball-game-turned-riot in Muntinlupa City where at least 2 inmates were dead and one another one was wounded. In an interview with De Lima, she said “Batang City Jail” and “Sputnik Gang” were engaged in a violent brawl in the middle of a volleyball game between two inmates around 8:00 in the morning in a basketball court of NBP (New […]
According to PAGASA, it is still officially northeast monsoon season. Here are the other details on our weather from the weather forecasting center of PAGASA.