Ways To Look Healthy in Natural Way
Let us admit the fact, we want to be the fountain of youth, look young and stay fresh everyday. But we forget that staying healthy inside is what matters the most. Everyday our body encounters pollution that stresses us, we shift to fast and processed foods from home cooked foods. At some point, we all want to practice the naturals ways of staying healthy inside, to help bring out our natural glow.
1. We are what we eat. Healthy eating doesn’t mean you have to deprive yourself of the foods you are most comfortable with, but we can learn new ways of eating. Add fruits, vegetables, and whole grains in your normal course and stay away from foods that contains lot of fat and sugar.
2. Take the proper diet. The basic concept of proper diet is taking fewer calories that you expend. Eat 3-5 times a day with nutrient foods such as fresh fruits, veggies and whole grains. Eat slowly and wait 10-15 minutes before taking second helpings. Most importantly, drink plenty of water before taking your meals for proper digestion.
3. Don’t skip your breakfast. This is the most important meal of the day but some people tend to skip this. Eating breakfast can help people control their weight. Breakfast foods contain minerals and vitamins that we need since it is a part of balanced diet.
Healthy Mind and Body
“Health is a large word. It embraces not the body only, but the mind and spirit as well;…and not today’s pain or pleasure alone, but the whole being and outlook of a man.” – James West
1. Be optimistic. In order to achieve a good health, we should avoid negative vibes and surround ourselves with people who bring out the best of us. Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Always look at the sunny side of life and make your optimism come true. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only but the best.
2. Go for green. Green vegetables contain enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and anti- oxidants. The popular green juicing is the best way to start your day. It reduces inflammation and boosts energy that keeps our immune system strong.
3. Workout! If you are not a gym buddy, take a 15-minute walk in your village or take yoga class to meditate your mind. Yoga exercises will help with your flexibility and strengthen your muscles. Swimming is another option, it doesn’t even require long hours, it helps eliminate fats and develops your coordination.
4. Reward Yourself. Depriving yourself of something you’ve been craving for won’t help you. Give something to yourself for a job well done. You worked hard for it so treating yourself for a scoop of ice cream can bring you ton of happiness.
As beauty always come first, it is important to look out ourselves to keep us feel young and look fresh. After all, defining beauty is like writing an essay, there is no right or wrong answer, for beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
1. Always Smile. Happiest girls are the prettiest, how you feel reflects in your face, so if you’re depressed or mad, it shows on your face. It causes wrinkles and pimples and we do not want those to pop on our face.
2. Don’t forget your morning beauty routine. Wash your face with moisturizer with vitamin B3 to moisturize your skin and bring out the natural glow of your skin.
3.Take your Vitamins. If you are a busy person, don’t forget to take your morning supplements such as vitamins to give you enough energy to use for the whole day of working. It is important to take Vitamin E to help your skin glow even if you are exhausted and Vitamin C to keep you going.
What are your ways to look healthy in natural way?
(Photo from Farncombe Courses)