(Eagle News) — Some Metro Manila roads are slated to undergo reblocking and repair starting Friday, June 7.
Below is a list of the roads that will undergo the reblocking, according to the Department of the Public Works and Highways.
- C-5 near Market! Market! (2nd lane beside U-turn)
- Edsa before Aurora Boulevard (first lane from sidewalk) and after Aurora Boulevard to Arayat (first lane from sidewalk)
- Edsa in front of Guzent Construction Equipment (first lane from sidewalk)
- Edsa Magallanes-Baclaran bust stop to Magallanes-Alabang bus stop (outer lane)
- Katipunan after F.B. Dela Roxas St. to before Katipunan/Aurora flyover (third lane from sidewalk)
- Edsa before General Roxas Ave. to after Aurora Boulevard (first and second lane from sidewalk)
- Quirino Highway- Belfast Roas to Zabarte Road (first lane from sidewalk)
- General Luis St. near Banahaw St. bound for Caloocan
- Espana Boulevard-Ma. Cristina St. to M. dela Fuente St.
The DPWH said these roads will have been passable by Monday, June 10, at 5 a.m.
“Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead,” the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority said.