(Eagle News)—The Department of Public Works and Highways on Friday, May 17, advised motorists to use alternate routes with some portions of Edsa and C5 slated to undergo reblocking and repair.
In an advisory, the DPWH said the construction work will start on this day at 11 p.m. and will end on Monday, May 20, at 5 a.m.
Below are the affected portions:
– MRT truck lane, fronting Solid North Transit Inc. terminal to Aurora Boulevard tunnel, 2nd lane
– 50 meters after Magallanes MRT to kilometer 29 near Ayala tunnel, outer lane
– KM 27+019 to KM 26+921, road level near Ayala tunnel service road, outer lane
– In front of Baliwag Transit to New York St., 1st lane and 2nd lane from the sidewalk
– Fronting SM Aura, Market! Market!