(Eagle News)– Parts of Edsa and C5 are scheduled to undergo reblocking and repair.
The Department of Public Works and Highways said the maintenance work is slated to take place from Friday, May 24, to Monday, May 27.
– southbound from Lagarian Creek to New York Street beside sidewalk (intermittent section)
– southbound before Monte de Piedad to near EDSA Boulevard Tunnel, 4th lane from sidewalk (intermittent section)
– northbound 50 meters after Magallanes MRT to KM 29 near Ayala Tunnel, outer lane
– northbound KM 27+019 to KM 26+921, road level near Ayala Tunnel Service Road, outer lane
– northbound fronting Baliwag Transit to New York Street, 1st lane and 2nd lane from sidewalk
-northbound fronting SM Aura/Market Market
The DPWH said the repair and reblocking will end at 5 a.m. on Monday.