(Eagle News)–Several roads are scheduled to undergo repair and reblocking starting Friday, Aug. 9, until Tuesday, Aug. 13.
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority advised motorists to avoid the following roads, where there will be construction work:
- EDSA fronting Sojen and fronting Chevrolet (5th lane from sidewalk)
- EDSA from Magallanes – Baclaran bus stop to Magallanes – Alabang bus stop (outer lane)
- EDSA Eugenio Lopez – Sct. Borromeo (desilting and construction of manhole)
- Katipunan Avenue from Raja Matanda to Boni Serrano tunnel (truck lane)
- Quezon City along EDSA Southbound between West Avenue and Philam Village (restoration/concreting works)
- Quirino Highway opposite Colegio de Sta. Teresa and near New Heaven Subdivision (inner lane)
- Elliptical Road before Commonwealth Avenue (7th lane from outer sidewalk)
- General Luis before Oriental Tin
- EDSA before New York street
- C-5 road C.P. Garcia approach to Kalayaan Avenue exit
The MMDA said the roads will be “fully passable” by 5 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 13.